Thursday 2 August 2012

Daredevil

As you may have read in early posts I am a bit of superhero fan, I haven't watch this for a while so thought I would watch it again as you do miss things at times.

Daredevil aka Matt Murdoch is an unusual superhero as his abilities came from his disability and that his protect the weak came from a pact he and his father made when they strayed from the path, he carries on with extra determination when his father is killed by the gangsters he turned his back on.

Once again I don't want to say too much about the film as its one I really enjoy and I want you to watch it, It is dark in places and has a element of batman with young boys loses family young and wants to get rid of the bad element of his neighbourhood, but don't let that detract from the film.

I am not sure that the casting of Ben Affleck as Daredevil was right however saying that said he does do a good job but does a strong cast around him with have Joe Pantoliano as the Journalist trying to find the identity of Daredevil, Jennifer Garner as the conflicted Elektra, Michael Clarke Duncan as Kingpin, and Colin Farrell as Bullseye.

An entertaining film, very dark in its content and definatley worth a watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment